- This event has passed.
Torbay and South West England Festival (Dance section)
24th October 2020 to 31st October 2020Tickets £4.50
Same fabulous dancing, same wonderful welcome, just a dance festival with a bit of a difference this year. We are doing our very best to make the festival happen and we are grateful for your co-operation and support at this time.
There will be 3 sessions per day: morning, afternoon and evening, with times varying per day. Please check the programme carefully. You will only be able to purchase 2 tickets per session booking at this time, as we are limited to the seats available due to social distancing. There are no day or season tickets available this year. Please do take the seat you have been allocated for the particular session.
We will be on hand to welcome you and give you assistance. Please arrive at the side entrance (by the post box) to enter the auditorium. If you have any access needs, please do let us know and we will meet you at the front door at the top of the ramp.
Competitors should refer to instructions from your dance teachers and festival organisers for arrival, performance and departure. Competitors are asked to arrive at the Stage Left entrance.
The theatre will close from 1300-1400 and sadly you will have to leave the premises during this time, as we clean and prepare for the evening sessions.
Please do check our know before you go information on our website so that you can see all that we are doing to make you safe but welcome you at the same time.
- Competitors don’t need a ticket for the session they are dancing in.
- Child tickets are free but the parents must be aware of their responsibilities and children should be accompanied at all times – a child forms part of your 2 ticket allocation.
- Dance Teachers should contact the theatre by email ([email protected]) to obtain their tickets as they will need to be allocated a seat for the sessions required.
- Competitor parents, guardians and friends will need to purchase tickets.
- Entry to the Auditorium strictly via the top door, the main doors of the auditorium are for disabled access only.
- BEFORE you book one seat only, please do call the theatre as we will need to rearrange seating to accommodate.
Please note that food and drink can be purchased at the theatre, with a wide range of rolls, cakes, fruit and snacks. There will also be toast and pastries available in the mornings and cream teas in the afternoon.
Please only food and drink purchased at the theatre to be consumed on the premises.