- This event has passed.
Postponed: Torbay and South West England Festival (Dance section)
March 31 to April 8Tickets £5 – Tickets £35
We are currently looking for new dates for the Torbay and South West of England Festival. Please bear with us at this time.
- Competition starts at 9:30am each day
- Finish normal competition at 12:45pm on TBC
- Award presentation at 1.45pm on TBC
- Championships start at 2.15pm on TBC
- Programmes £5.50 (can be ordered on line with tickets)
Day tickets (For ALL sessions 0930-1300 | 1400-1700 | 1800-2100)
Adult £10 | Senior £8 (not valid for Championships Day)
Individual session tickets (for individual sessions, either 0930-1300 or | 1400-1700 or | 1800-2100
Adult £5 | Senior £4
Season ticket (Season ticket valid from 30 March to 8 April * inclusive. Valid for sessions at 0930-1300 | 1400-1700 | 1800-2100 and *0900-1300 on 8 APRIL. NOT VALID for Championships on 8 APRIL)
Adult £35 | Senior £30
- Competitors don’t need a ticket for the session they are dancing in.
- Child tickets are free but the parents must be aware of their responsibilities and children should be accompanied at all times.
- Dance Teachers should obtain a teacher’s pass from the Festival desk in the foyer on arrival.
- Competitor parents, guardians and friends will need to purchase tickets.
- Entry to the Auditorium strictly via the top door, the main doors of the auditorium are for disabled access only.
Please note that food and drink can be purchased at the theatre, with a wide range of rolls, salads, jacket potatoes and soup. There will also be toast and pastries available in the mornings and cream teas in the afternoon.
Please only food and drink purchased at the theatre to be consumed on the premises.