Updated Friday 10 December 2021
The Government’s COVID regulations have changed. Please find below the current Public Health advice that we are following:
- We request that all audience members over the age of 11 take a COVID-19 lateral flow test within 48 hours of their visit to the theatre.
- Please check you have no COVID-19 symptoms. If you have symptoms, please do not attend the performance, and book a PCR test.
- As we are in an enclosed space, we would ask that you wear a face covering unless eating, drinking, or if you are exempt.
- Arrive in plenty of time. The auditorium will be open 45 minutes before each performance.
- When you are in a queue, please keep your distance.
- NHS QR codes will be on display should you wish to check in.
- Although social distancing is no longer in force, please be aware of the people around you and maintain your distance.
- Please wash your hands regularly and use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Please maintain your distance when leaving.
Our shows and events are no longer socially distanced. We are however making every effort to safely manage your visit to the theatre are in line with the latest Government guidance.
Theatre staff will continue to wear masks. Our cleaning programme remains enhanced. Air conditioning will be maintaining air-flow in the auditorium. The bar will be open but, if busy, we may ask you to take drinks to your seats.
Please call if we can help with more information.